There are two types of single people
- desperately wants to be in a relationship
- desperately wants to remain single for as long as possible
I am both.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
REBLOG (likes don’t count) AS MANY TIMES AS YOU’D LIKE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ALL OF THESE PATCHES:
- Witch Hunt Backpatch
- Up the Punks, Down the Drones
- Flux - All the Arms We Need
- Ghost Mice
- A Global Threat
- American Flag
- Chimera Skull
- Aus-Rotten Skull
- Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
- Fight War, Not Wars
As well as these buttons:
PLUS TWO ADDITIONAL SMALL PATCHES, OF YOUR CHOOSING, FROM THE FOXALIVE DISTRO.
3 Runner-ups will also be chosen, who have their choice of 3 different prizes:
- 2 SMALL patches
- 1 SMALL patch as well as 1 zine (3 dollars or less)
-1 SMALL patch and 1 button
FROM THE DISTRO AS WELL
Winners shall be chosen at random on April 15th, 2014 and messaged via tumblr. If they do not respond within 24 hours, I will draw a new winner. Once everyone has responded, they will be announced on the Foxalive Tumblr.
The rules for the Giveaway are as follows:
- You cannot delete this text.
- You have to be okay with giving me a mailing address and name (first name or an alias)
- Have your Ask Box open.
- You must be 18, or older; anyone under needs parental permission
Any and all questions can be sent to my personal tumblr.
growing up i always thought that quicksand was going to be a much bigger problem than it turned out to be
Cold War Kids - A Million Eyes
Collaboration using instruments made from glass chalices. Download for free here.